Video services offered include all things video. From the technical to the types of videos we produce. Basically we have everything needed to produce the video needed by your business.
Could talk geek and highlight the cameras, camera stablization, software used, content writers, narrators etc. Instead let’s take a dive into what we do and in some cases why we do.
Types of Videos and Services:
Basically we do all types of videos, training, promotion, company image, testimonials, documentaries and the list goes on. Make it easy, reach out and contact Duane about your needs. Make the connection.
- Broadcast Commercials: The cool part of this service, not only are the commericals TV and Cable ready, they are also ideal for your web and social media.
- Video Profiles: The story is about you and your people, team and customers.
- Medical and Healthcare: Promote your practice with videos that promote and teach.
- Motion Graphics: Bring your message alive.
- Product Introductions: Bring your products to life.
- Safety and Training: Educate employees and customers.
- Testimonials: Customers sell you in a way that is ideal for today’s customers.
- Website Design: From concept through hosting we can help.
- Company Image
- Real Estate
- You Shoot – We Edit
Producing Tips for your next video:
- Use a Script keep it short and to the point. people do not want to hear you talk and talk and not get to the point.
- Be Concise, the beauty of video is they see what you are teaching.
- Audio is 90% of a good video. Pay close attention to background noise, radios, chatter etc.
- Are you doing this in front of background or on-site. What is pleasing to the audience.
- Set up your scene: Long Shot or as it is called an establishing shot. This lets the viewer know where you are. Then use close-ups and medium shots as needed to tell the story.
- Use two cameras and sync in editing. One can be your establishing shot and one covering the close ups. If you only have one camera, then shoot the scene from multiple angles to get your shots. Pay close attention to match cuts so the edit is smooth.
- Lighting: depending on what you are doing, will natural light work or do you need additonal lighting?
- Use your script and outline as a guide to make sure you have capture all the shots before leaving the site.
- Create additional graphics, animations, images that fit within your script and story.
- Edit – putting it all together. This is time consuming but where you see the video come to life. From script to real.
- Distribution. Are you streaming this? Providing DVD’s or on thumb drives? Setting up a dropbox or similar account that your people can download.
- Any questions contact Duane.
Also produce videos for you personally.
About a year ago we needed to bring more transparency to our company. We felt the best way was through a website.
DW Video not only brought transparency to our company but transparency to the people who are in the videos that work here. Our website gets a lot of hits from people looking at job opportunities within our company. We have had great experience hiring good quality drivers as well as other employees because of our website
Contracted with DW Video for website design, product photography and branding videos. Duane and his team are very easy to work with, they’re flexible and accommodating in the work that they do.
The results of the website, videos and photography were great. The site draws a lot of customers into my store. Frank and Duane were able to capture the vision of Huizen’s Furniture and made the website look how I feel the store should be.
Engage DW Video and Duane Weed in 2017 when we were looking to commemorate our 20th anniversary.
Was very impressed with my initial meeting with Duane as he really wanted to get to the heart of what we were trying to do.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend DW Video to anyone looking to have high quality video production done for their business.